Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum

Forum des Gais Musette
Agenda des événements des Gais Musette

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Hello Invité, ça fait plaisir de te revoir sur le forum Laughing

Site des Gais Musette                              Vidéos des Gais Musette

Tribute Thread to Messi: the GOAT (and tax cheat)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Evenements publics (Pique-nique, thé dansant ...)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct - 10:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tribute Thread to Messi: the GOAT (and tax cheat) Répondre en citant

It's time we had a dedicated Messi thread. Aged 24 Messi just won his 3rd Ballon D'Or award. The only people to equal that are Cruyff, Platini and Van Basten. It's hard to imagine Messi winning less than 5.

I think Messi is well on the way to becoming, at worst, the 2nd greatest player of all time. He's easily to compare to Maradona, and his career is clearly more impressive at this point in time. He's too young for the media to widely speak of him as the GOAT, but as the years progress I think there's going to be little doubt.

His story is very cool. He had a growth defect, and was 4"10 aged 13. River Plate in Argentina refused to pay his $900/mo treatment, but, via relatives, Messi was able to arrange a trial at Barcelona. Barcelona sporting director Carles Rexach offered him a contract, written on a napkin, on the spot, later saying "In two minutes, I saw his speed, his skill and decided we would sign him."

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/46/sporting-events/tribute-thread-messi-goat-tax-cheat-1150986/

Google Product Launch

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct - 10:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Evenements publics (Pique-nique, thé dansant ...) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation