Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum

Forum des Gais Musette
Agenda des événements des Gais Musette

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Hello Invité, ça fait plaisir de te revoir sur le forum Laughing

Site des Gais Musette                              Vidéos des Gais Musette

Help, please! From a dance-loving wife with a dance-phobic

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Evenements publics (Pique-nique, thé dansant ...)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 13:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Help, please! From a dance-loving wife with a dance-phobic Répondre en citant

First - I have already become almost addicted to the forum on this site - what a great community you have!

Next - I have loved to dance since forever and was considered a pretty good dancer in high school (AGES ago - graduated in 1971, if any of you want to do the math . . . ). My first marriage of 30 years was to a non-dancer, so my dancing opportunities were pretty much zilch. After divorcing, I said that dancers should never marry non-dancers. But I found the most absolutely 99.9% perfect man for me - except that he doesn't dance! 

He is an absolute angel, but was traumatized by a dance class in college. He is uber smart (truly a rocket scientist), an engineer who spent decades in hi-tech, and is waaaay too much in his head, who is also an introvert and very self conscious. But, he loves music, does have a sense of rhythm, and knows how important dancing is to me. He is willing to try to learn, but was again somewhat traumatized by a group class we took when dating. We also tried semi-private lessons with another couple, which went better, but it seemed like there were just too many different types of dances that the instructor was trying to teach us each week.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
http://www.dance-forums.com/threads/help-please-from-a-dance-loving-wife-with-a-dance-phobic-spouse.47753/

motion graphics video examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 13:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Evenements publics (Pique-nique, thé dansant ...) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation