Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum

Forum des Gais Musette
Agenda des événements des Gais Musette

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Hello Invité, ça fait plaisir de te revoir sur le forum Laughing

Site des Gais Musette                              Vidéos des Gais Musette

What are the 5 top reasons that make a man ask a woman to da

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Evenements publics (Pique-nique, thé dansant ...)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Oct - 08:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: What are the 5 top reasons that make a man ask a woman to da Répondre en citant

... After 8 years of salsa dancing, I’ve started tango lessons in the last January. Of course I also go to the milongas and I've been observing it. In my opinion, it is not the mastery in dancing that comes as the first reason when a man invites a woman to dance. Rather than that, beauty/or a very short mini-skirt is the key point. I'm I wrong? I'm I being too innocent, because this is no big news since it's like that from the beginning of the world? Well, in tango you get so involved with your classes and perfecting/practicing your dance moves that you tend to think that if you dance better people will invite you more. But it seems that it is not always the case, no?
If I'm right, this can be very cruel to ageing women ... By the way, I'm 40 years old.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.
References :
http://www.dance-forums.com/threads/what-are-the-5-top-reasons-that-make-a-man-ask-a-woman-to-dance-beauty-comes-first.37060/

Product Launch Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Oct - 08:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Evenements publics (Pique-nique, thé dansant ...) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation