Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum

Forum des Gais Musette
Agenda des événements des Gais Musette

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Hello Invité, ça fait plaisir de te revoir sur le forum Laughing

Site des Gais Musette                              Vidéos des Gais Musette

What status for the organization of events

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Evenements publics (Pique-nique, thé dansant ...)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Braxton

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 10:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: What status for the organization of events Répondre en citant

Hi,

I work for 20 years in a convention center and I would like to start (parallel at the beginning) in the organization of events B to B, B to C, sportsmen etc ... 
No hiring employee immediately planned. I will work alone, possibly with the help of my wife if needed. 
I have a strong network of service providers in all areas and a few potential customers. 
When my 2nd activity is "profitable" I plan to leave my job to devote myself fully. 
There will be no competition between me and my job. 
On the contrary, the second can bring business for the first.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I did not find the right solution on the internet.

Reference:
https://forum.workibox.com/viewtopic.php?t=4292
Digital production company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 10:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
magentoedmonton

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 05:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: What status for the organization of events Répondre en citant

A Small Boutique Web Development Firm Offering Edmonton - Alberta Customers Custom Magento Ecommerce Web Development Services.  Magento Development Edmonton

sktcleaning

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 15:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: What status for the organization of events Répondre en citant

SKT Cleaning is known for their best cleaning services offered in Dubai as well as beyond. We offer the best services using advanced cleaning equipment and highly committed and skilled manpower. We’re here to serve all your cleaning needs – be it your home, office, shopping mall, workplace, hospital or any other entity. Delivering top quality services on time is the prime motto, We’re committed to make our clients happy thanks to the high quality service and upholding the values of integrity. Web - https://www.sktcleaning.ae/ 

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: What status for the organization of events

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Evenements publics (Pique-nique, thé dansant ...) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation