Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum

Forum des Gais Musette
Agenda des événements des Gais Musette

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Hello Invité, ça fait plaisir de te revoir sur le forum Laughing

Site des Gais Musette                              Vidéos des Gais Musette

Top 10 websites to buy quality Go equipment?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Matériel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AlexAmery

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Mai - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Top 10 websites to buy quality Go equipment? Répondre en citant

Hi,

In addition to creating my own Goban, I'd like to buy my own traditional, handcrafted one as well and some beautiful stones.I currently have a Bamboo table board with bamboo bowls and yunzi stones.I'd like to get a Kaya floor goban with shell and slate stones. DO you guys know the best sites where I can get these? What are your recommendations when it comes to the board and stones? What board and stones do you have (include pics if you want) The way I'll be saving up for this is as follows. I will be putting aside a certain amount of money for every Go game that I win ( this will take some time since I currently suck lol)Anywho, thanks so much for all your help and for your time.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://lifein19x19.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8965
Marketing video service

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Mai - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ronanmiller001

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juin - 10:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Top 10 websites to buy quality Go equipment? Répondre en citant

Though the three Baltic countries – Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have got independence more than a quarter a century ago, they all appear together as a compact group with distinct cultures, traditions, landscape and folk traditions. The three countries were parts of erstwhile Soviet Union. Baltic travels during autumn would bring you’re the sheer pleasure of having traverse in a heaven’s paradise.  To get an idea of travel plan in the Baltic countries, contact Norlendatrip – for small groups, weekend tours, etc. Website:- https://norlendatrip.com/tour/baltic-tours-and-travel/ 

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Top 10 websites to buy quality Go equipment?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette -> Matériel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation