Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum

Forum des Gais Musette
Agenda des événements des Gais Musette

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Hello Invité, ça fait plaisir de te revoir sur le forum Laughing

Site des Gais Musette                              Vidéos des Gais Musette

Everything You wanted To Know About Gear Best

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
besttechnews

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 09:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Everything You wanted To Know About Gear Best Répondre en citant

Putting in a request 

1. For what reason does my request have a following number? 

Bundles sent through Unregistered Air Mail do not have a following number. Air Mail, Priority Line or Expedited Shipping is the best choice for you. 

2. Why does the cost of a thing fell directly after I put in my request? 

At GearBest we endeavor to guarantee we can offer our customers astounding items at the most affordable conceivable cost. On the off chance that you buy a GearBest item and find that the cost has dropped inside 72 hours of paying the request, we will discount the distinction - no inquiries inquired. Essentially contact our Customer Service Group at our Support Center with the subtle elements. If you do not mind take a look at our 72-hour price protection program. 

3. How would I know if my request can get free sending? 

To start with, select the item / items you wish to buy, You will then have a few choices to look over (standard post, express, and so forth.). Check the evaluation and the conveyance of conditions for each technique - certain areas are qualified with the expectation of the freeing of use when utilizing enlisted air mail, need line and facilitated dispatching. 

Select the item / items you wish to buy 

Pick free transporting 

4. How would I drop my request? 

You can drop any request that has not yet been sent. You can do this under "My Orders" area in your record. Here you can discover point by point directions on the best way to drop your request on GearBest. 

Transportation and conveyance 

5. Will I have to cover additional regulatory obligation? 

In the event that the distribution center of your destination is located in the nation of goal, you will not have to make good on government expenses. In the event that the distribution center is situated in an alternate nation, extra import obligations may apply. 

Related: GearBest shipping reminder: get a good deal on the conveyance by picking the best choice 

6. Why is my conveyance taking so long? 

In the event that your conveyance is more than 25 business days after shipment, if you do not mind Customer Service. You can likewise ask at your neighborhood post office or the dispatch benefit you've used. 

7. How would I manage DOA (Dead On Arrival) items? 

In the event that the item is not working, you can return it for a trade or 3 days of its landing. Initially, take a decent picture or video of the item, delineating the harm. At that point, present a ticket at the Support Center, and get a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). From that point forward, you can continue with restoring the item and getting an arrival or trade. a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). From that point forward, you can continue with restoring the item and getting an arrival or trade. 

8. Why do you need to go to the box to check if my bundle has arrived? 

In the event that you have not gotten the bundle inside 25 days of shipment, it might be a tight spot for you at the PO box. We're going to have a chance for you to be shipped through Expedited Shipping. 

9. What do I do in my bundle? of there are things missing in my bundle? 

At the point when your bundle has arrived, make a point to check your stuff before marking for the bundle. In the event that you find a missing thing, it will not be too much trouble pursuing the deferrals. missing, If it is not too much trouble pursuing the deferrals. 

To begin with, contact us with your request number and the item code (SKU number). Please send us an unmistakable image of the external bundling, all delivery marks noticeable, and (if relevant) the thing got. .Please send us an unmistakable image of the external bundling, all delivery marks noticeable, and (if falling) the thing got. 

Clear request number and item code 

Conceivable arrangements: 

● If there is a missing thing, we will have the missing thing / adornment for nothing inside the guarantee time frame. 

● If you have been feeling the wrong thing, we are going to have an elective thing (if material and accessible). GearBest will be able to get you to the point of failure. 

10. Imagine a scenario where I am not happy with the item. 

The plan is related to the reason for your disappointment. 

If If If If If ● If ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support ● Support . You should take an unmistakable picture or something else - GearBest will remunerate the postage cost in everything. 

● For most things, in the impossible circumstance that your item is defective, or you wish to return it for some other reason, you can send it back to us for a discount or thing trade inside 45 days of getting it. Return shipping refund is not available for this situation. 

● Unless reference to the items, the default item is one year. In this way, you should be able to use the gadget as you are using it, you are qualified with the expectation of complimentary repair. 

● notwithstanding the safety measures above, we would like to encourage you to be in a good position when it comes to influencing the situation. 

Discover more about GearBest Warranty and Return Policy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 09:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Gais Musette Index du Forum -> Activités des Gais Musette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation